We are growing!! Great opportunity for an experienced account manager!
October 14, 2014
The Artist Evolution is looking for an articulate and energetic individual with a marketing background. This position requires the individual to possess the following qualities:
- Excellent writing skills – must be comfortable and enjoy ongoing research/writing/posting for multiple client’s social media, blogs and e-newsletters.
- Confident oral communication skills – candidate will provide weekly summaries and ongoing communication with multiple clients.
- Proficient organization skills – projects may require working with media reps, vendors and creative team to meet project deadlines.
- Desire to be creative – creative brainstorming, conceptual ideas and framing of client campaigns and projects are required.
- Ownership of projects – Manage launch and onboarding process for new accounts, control and accountability of existing accounts
- Multi-tasking – ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment
In addition to managing multiple client marketing campaigns, the candidate needs to be comfortable with learning various software – MS Office, Basecamp, CreativePro, Google Docs, etc. From time to time, this person may be asked to handle the following:
- Provide content management system backend edits to client websites
- Assist in research & development for client campaigns, white papers and case studies
- Participate in client meetings
- Compare for accuracy creative edits
If you have excellent oral and written communication skills, love collaborating with a team and are detailed-oriented, we’d love to hear from you! In order to qualify, you must meet the minimum requirements below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or similar
- Account management experience in a creative agency – minimum of 2 years
- Excellent writing skills are a must!
- Accountability and timely response
- Positive attitude and willingness to provide the top notch customer service
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.