October 4, 2013
Who We Are
The Artist Evolution builds your business or practice’s image by developing your brand and identity while providing you with all the marketing materials and resources necessary to connect you with your target audience.
We take a comprehensive approach to developing all aspects of your brand at an affordable price. We work closely with you throughout the brand development stage and beyond, ensuring that your business or practice is well represented. As a marketing, graphic design, and printing firm, we are able to develop your entire project under one roof – this allows us to offer a more competitive price and saves you the hassle of finding multiple vendors.
Who You Are
We are looking for a part-time individual to manage community outreach for our marketing firm in Fayetteville, Arkansas – Ideal for college student. We offer marketing services to help build large and small brands throughout the Country and we believe we have many business neighbors in the Fayetteville community who don’t know how conveniently we are located to them. Our strategy will focus on providing useful and relevant content and information to the NWA community to educate them about branding and social media marketing. Campaigns will educate the public about usefulness of having us help with all of your marketing needs to avoid using multiple vendors.
We are looking for a sales/business-minded individual who can use many connections in the NWA community to create awareness and nurture relationships for our firm. This individual needs to be confident discussing the b2b services and products we offer, as well as, discussing trends and news in marketing/social media. We would like this individual to also develop brand recognition within the community and earn trust within business groups. Through this individual, we would like The Artist Evolution to achieve the goal of maintaining constant visibility with the NWA business community.
• Utilize email and social media to share The Artist Evolution message and incentives
• Deliver flyers and develop relationships with local businesses
• Attend local business events to network, pass out post cards, and possible present a giveaway items
• Stay in constant contact about progress, or any additional needs seen in the field through weekly overview meetings
• 2+ years working towards a bachelor’s degree (ideally in sales, marketing, Advertising and Public Relations)
• Must be an outgoing individual with excellent communication skills
• Comfortable delivering a presentation
• Proficient with social media
• Excellent Networking Skills
• B2B experience a plus
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org