Interview with Bill Troy, Inc. 500 CEO & Author
In this episode Derek Champagne, CEO of The Artist Evolution, talks with Bill Troy. Bill Troy is an Inc. 500 CEO and a natural-born contrarian who, for 25 years, has helped global brands like Sony, Disney and Nestle see the world from a different perspective.
Bill’s forthcoming book, ClickSand: How The Pitchmen of Online Marketing Suck You In and Ruin Your Business, is an explosive wake-up call and warning for business owners about the dangers and hypocrisy in online marketing. In ClickSand, Bill compares giant firms like HubSpot, Google and LinkedIn as well as local agencies and consultants in towns big and small to snake-oil pitchmen of the 1800s. Bill’s crusade these days is to help business owners avoid or escape the ClickSand trap before it’s too late.
Learn more at: http://www.clicksand.net/
Dont Buy a Duck
- Interview with ABC Shark Tank Veteran Michael Levin
- Interview with Michael G. Dash, Founder and CEO of Parallel HR and Author
- Lessons I Learned in 2017
- Interview with Jeffrey Smith: Innovative Technology & Platforms for Sharing Your Content
- Interview with Jeffrey Shaw, Go-to Portrait Photographer & Author