Interview with Bill Troy, Inc. 500 CEO & Author
In this episode Derek Champagne, CEO of The Artist Evolution, talks with Bill Troy. Bill Troy is an Inc. 500 CEO and a natural-born contrarian who, for 25 years, has helped global brands like Sony, Disney and Nestle see the world from a different perspective.
Bill’s forthcoming book, ClickSand: How The Pitchmen of Online Marketing Suck You In and Ruin Your Business, is an explosive wake-up call and warning for business owners about the dangers and hypocrisy in online marketing. In ClickSand, Bill compares giant firms like HubSpot, Google and LinkedIn as well as local agencies and consultants in towns big and small to snake-oil pitchmen of the 1800s. Bill’s crusade these days is to help business owners avoid or escape the ClickSand trap before it’s too late.
Learn more at: http://www.clicksand.net/
Dont Buy a Duck
- Stop Wasting Money & Only Do Marketing That Works
- Interview with Pamela Gold, Author & Co-Founder of West Village Parents
- Interview with Evan Delahanty: Founder of Peaceful Fruits LLC
- Interview with Bill Troy, Inc. 500 CEO & Author
- Interview with Elena Petzold, BreastFeeding Stylist & Creator of Mama’s MilkBox