Interview with Siphiwe Baleka, Founder of Fitness Trucking, LLC
In this episode Derek Champagne, CEO of The Artist Evolution, interviews Siphiwe Baleka. Fox Sports won an Emmy last year for Changing Lanes: The Siphiwe Baleka story.
For a Special Offer for our listeners, visit: www.4minutefitbook.com/leadership
Siphiwe Baleka is the founder of Fitness Trucking, LLC and serves as the Driver Health and Fitness Coach at Prime Inc., one of America’s largest trucking companies. His innovative, on-the-go wellness program has helped thousands of truck drivers lose weight and reclaim their health (69% of truck drivers are obese; the trucking industry is the least healthy of any industry in the country). His premise is that ANYONE with 4 minutes can get fit. What works for truckers can work for any sedentary person! Formerly, Baleka served as the Driver Health Editor for both Road King magazine and The Trucking Network magazine. After being raised in Chicago by a single dad, he graduated from Yale University and is the first African American ever named to the First Team All-Ivy League Swim Team. He missed qualifying for the 1992 Olympic Swimming Trials in the 100 freestyle by just 0.8 seconds! He is the author of 4-Minute Fit (Simon & Schuster).
Listen to the podcast
Special Offer for our listeners visit:
Dont Buy a Duck
- Interview with Marisa Sergi, Founder & CEO of RedHead Wines
- Interview with Dr. Sharon Spano, Certified Professional Integral Coach and Author
- Interview with Melissa Gersin, Shark Tank Veteran and Tranquilo Mat Founder
- Interview with Bix and Joe Bickson: Future Hacking….Transformational Conversations
- Interview with Murray Priestley, Partner at Global Private Partners